Hi there! How can we help you?
Search our comprehensive selection of services here
CTTS is City & Guilds approved for a portfolio of confined spaces training including:
Level 2 Award in Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (Top Man) (Entrant): Water (6150-02)
Level 2 Award in Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (Top Man) (Non-entrant): Water (6150-06)
Level 2 Award in Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (Top Man) (Entrant) (6150-52)
Level 2 Award in Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (Top-Man) (Non-Entrant) (6150-56)
These courses is for persons who as part of their job are required to enter or act as Top Man Cover for Medium Risk confined spaces.
These courses are suitable for all water and non-water environments such as the telecommunications and other cable service industries.
Complementing our numerous corporate training courses, this course can be used for staff development and competency refresh training as required by industry.
• Planning and preparation to work safely within a medium risk confined spaces.
• Enter and exit confined spaces safely with man riding winch, harnesses and tripod setup.
• Top man (cover) responsibilities and procedures.
• Communication within a confined space.
• Risk assessment awareness of confined spaces.
• Follow procedures and work safely (SSOW).
• Deal with emergency procedures.
• How to use and maintain Emergency Breathing Apparatus
• Use appropriate behaviour for working in medium risk confined spaces (Practical).
• Use appropriate knowledge for working in medium risk confined spaces (Theory).
• Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications.
• Permit to work scheme.
• Apply relevant industry standards for working in medium risk confined spaces.
• How to use gas monitors and test for toxic, explosive and asphyxiating gases.